Office of Student Engagement Position Descriptions
Steam Camp Student Worker - $180 per camp session*
- Monitor and supervise students throughout the camp session
- Assist camp instructor with prepping supplies, giving instructions and overall classroom management
- Engage with students across a variety of grade levels from 1st-12th grade
- Assist with escorting students to classrooms, lunch, breaks, etc
- Assist with drop off and pick up from camp
- Performing other duties as assigned
*Students may earn additional pay by staying during the camp break to watch students.
For any questions, or to receive additional information, please contact Brian Weaver or Jake Walker with the Forney ISD Office of Engagement.
Phone: (469) 762-4100
All current Forney ISD high school students are eligible to work for the FISD Office of Engagement in a variety of roles. Roles vary from scoreboard operators to student supervisors and range in pay from $10-$15 per hour with a flexible schedule. Priority is given to students who have completed one year of high school or that have completed at least three sessions of STEAM Camp work experience.
If you are interested in applying to work with the Office of Engagement, please email your resume to email@example.com.