Dual Credit Steps & Information
You have decided you want to take Dual Credit during your high school career, now what?
Dual Credit courses that have below 15 students registered will be taught through an online platform or may not make/be offered.
IF you have or are currently taking Dual Credit Courses through Eastfield, please skip to step 5.
STEP 1 - Attend a FISD Dual Credit Information Night / Application Session
Students/parents may attend either session, each session will have the same presentations. Eastfield College will be presenting information regarding dual credit.
- These evening sessions will be sent out to parents and students in campus newsletters. The dual credit nights will be held in November/December.
Application sessions will be held at each campus following the dual credit information night.
Students will need to bring their Chromebooks for the application session.
STEP 2 - Complete the DCCCD online application
Once students complete their DCCCD online application, they will need to write down their DCCCD student ID, immediately, as this ID will be used on all dual credit forms.
- CLICK HERE (Links to an external site.) for the link to DCCCD online application
STEP 3 - Complete the TSI Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA)
- CLICK HERE (Links to an external site.) for the link to DCCCD TSI - PAA
STEP 4 - Complete the TSI Request Form
TSI testing dates:(testing will be conducted during the school day, student Chromebooks will be needed on these days to complete the TSI assessment)
- Contact Sarah Smith. CCMR Coordinator, at email@example.com for a list of testing dates and times.
STEP 5 - Get an Enrollment Packet from your Counselor
Dual Credit Required Forms for 2021-22 (Documents are for future Sophomores-Seniors)
- DCCCD Student Enrollment forms (includes checklist)
- DCCCD Online Application assistance (Does not need to be turned in; directions to assist with online application)
- Dual Credit Student forms
Collegiate Academy Documents... Coming soon!
STEP 6 - Complete & Return Enrollment Packet to Counselor
- Remember to sign all paperwork (parent/student)