Dual Credit Steps & Information
You have decided you want to take Dual Credit during your high school career, now what?
Dual Credit courses that have below 15 students registered will be taught through an online platform or may not make/be offered.
IF you have or are currently taking Dual Credit Courses through Eastfield, please skip to step 5.
STEP 1 - Attend a FISD Dual Credit Information Night / Application Session
Students/parents may attend either session, each session will have the same presentations. Eastfield College will be presenting information regarding dual credit.
- Informational Sessions for 21-22 School Year: DCCCD Presentation
If assistance is needed with the application, please view the tutorial below.
STEP 2 - Complete the DCCCD online application
Once students complete their DCCCD online application, they will need to write down their DCCCD student ID, immediately, as this ID will be used on all dual credit forms.
- CLICK HERE (Links to an external site.) for the link to DCCCD online application
- Video tutorial on how to complete online application: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
STEP 3 - Complete the TSI Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA)
- CLICK HERE (Links to an external site.) for the link to DCCCD TSI - PAA
STEP 4 - Complete the TSI Request Form
TSI testing dates:(testing will be conducted during the school day, student Chromebooks will be needed on these days to complete the TSI assessment)
- TSI Testing Request Form - NFHS - Spring '21 (Must use FISD email to access) - Testing Dates for 10th-12th graders will be February 18th or March 18th
- TSI Testing Request Form - FHS - Spring '21 (MUST use FISD email to access) - Testing Dates for 10th-12th graders will be February 22nd or March 24th
- Current Freshmen will be taking TSI in late Spring; they do NOT need to register for TSI
STEP 5 - Get an Enrollment Packet from your Counselor
Dual Credit Required Forms for 2021-22 (Documents are for future Sophomores-Seniors)
- DCCCD Student Enrollment forms (includes checklist)
- DCCCD Online Application assistance (Does not need to be turned in; directions to assist with online application)
- Dual Credit Student forms
STEP 6 - Complete & Return Enrollment Packet to Counselor
- Remember to sign all paperwork (parent/student)
Collegiate Academy Documents
Students can access the Collegiate Academy application through their Skyward account from Jnauary 20th-February 12th. Students will be notified of their acceptance by February 26th.
- Collegiate Academy Presentation - January 14th/19th
- DCCCD Informational Presentation
- Collegiate Academy Informational : Please review this document if you are interested in participating in the Collegiate Academy for the '21-'22 school year