Residency Verification Documents:
- Mortgage Statement or Lease Agreement (may be verified with landlord/leasing agent) with FISD address
- Current utility bill with FISD address (water, gas or electric only)
Other documents that may be required:
- Bona Fide Residence Affidavit (living with a Forney Resident Homeowner)
- Power of Attorney (student living with a Forney Resident, separate and apart from parent/guardian)
These documents can be obtained from the campus. Please contact the campus office for these documents and/or an appointment time to pick these up.
- Application for Early Enrollment Based on Documentation of Intended Residence (family moving to Forney into a new or existing home within 120 days from the date of enrollment)
This application "Intended Residence" can be found on the Student Services page.