Residency Verification Documents:
- Mortgage Statement
- Lease Agreement - Must have full lease - all pages - to include the Forney ISD address, landlord and tenant signatures with terms of lease clearly stated. All occupant names (parents and students) must also be clearly stated on the lease. (Leases may be verified with landlord/leasing agent.)
- Current utility bill with Forney ISD address - water, gas or electric only (cable, internet, phone are not acceptable forms of utility bills)
Other documents that may be required:
- Bona Fide Residence Affidavit (living with a Forney Resident Homeowner)
- Power of Attorney (student living with a Forney Resident, separate and apart from parent/guardian)
For students PK-4, the enrollment clerk will determine which form is needed and will contact the parents to set up a date and time to complete the forms for enrollment.
For students 5-12, please contact the campus office to determine which form is needed and to schedule an appointment date and time to complete these forms at the campus.
- Application for Early Enrollment Based on Documentation of Intended Residence (family moving to Forney into a new or existing home within 120 days from the date of enrollment)
This application "Intended Residence" can be found on the left side of this page.