Are You Ready? What's Next?
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
If your student meets the Admissions Criteria found on the "Admission Criteria" tab and your student is ready to apply for the Virtual Academy,
- Login to your Skyward Parent Portal
- Go to “Forms” on the left side
- Fill out the application with your student
Filling out the application does not automatically guarantee admission into the Virtual Academy.
The admissions committee will review the application to ensure the student meets the criteria for admission. Based on Senate Bill 15, FISD must cap enrollment at 10%.
- January 3: Application opens in Skyward
- June: Application closes
- June: Acceptance emails sent based on criteria met
- August: Ensure all technology is working and fines are paid
- August 15: Classes begin
Continue to check the Virtual Academy website and emails for updates.