STEAM Camp registration will open on April 11 @ 7pm. The registration links will appear on this page at that time.
STEAM Camp Registration
**Please click above for important information on how to register or to pre-register by creating your profile to save time when registration opens**
- STEAM Camp Preview Begins: March 27, 2023 at 7:00pm
- Registration opens April 11, 2023 at 7pm
- Registration will take place via this page!
- Registration closes May 23, 2023 at Midnight
- Grade level for camps is determined by 2023-2024 enrollment
- Students must have completed at least their kindergarten grade level to be eligible for camps
- Supplies for all camps will be provided, but students can bring their own equipment or supplies if they would like (i.e. chromebook for coding camp)
- Cost: $90 per camp*
- All payments are due by the time registration closes. If payment is not received, the student will be removed from the class and the first student on the waitlist will take their spot.
- Note: Payment plans are now available during the registration process.
It is recommended that you pay in full or sign up for a payment plan at the time of registration. Spots are limited, but you can register your student on the waitlist after space in the camp fills up or you can select a different camp for your student. Last year, approximately 400 students were moved off of waitlists and into camps.
If you register your student for a morning and afternoon camp, you have the option to have your student remain at the school during the break between camps. This fee is $11 per student for each week. To sign up your student for this process, you can purchase an intermission pass online after the registration process or bring the money with you to the Monday of camp.
Breakfast and lunch will NOT be provided, but students are encouraged to bring their lunch and any snacks they wish to have throughout the day!
You may drop camps without penalty prior to registration closing on May 23. If you drop a camp after May 23, you are only eligible for a refund IF there is someone on a waitlist that can take your spot.
*Some camps are more than $90. Please be sure to check course descriptions on each camp.
Persons eligible to use the discount code:
- All Forney ISD full-time faculty and staff members
- Must register your account on LeagueApps with your ForneyISD Email address
- Any student on the federal free/reduced lunch program
On the "Details" page of the registration process, you may enter "STEAM2023" in the discount code box to receive your discount.
Registrations are verified on Friday of each week. If you mistakenly used the discount code, you will receive an email and your invoice amount will be manually updated.
The Discount code is entered in the registration process on the "Details" page in the "Discount Code Box".
STEAM Camp Sponsorship
Through our partnership with the Forney Education Foundation, you can help send children to camp! You are able to donate $50 to FEF, using the link below, and that $50 is dedicated to covering camp costs for students that may otherwise not be able to attend camp. If you have additional questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.