Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Enroll a Returning Student (Previously Enrolled)

Welcome back to Forney ISD! If you are a new student that was previously enrolled in FISD, prior to 2023-2024 school year, you can complete the returning student verification with your updated information. 

If you are enrolling your child for Pre-K, please do not submit a Skyward application until you are notified that your child has qualified for PreK. Click here to fill out the PreK application.

All returning Forney ISD students are required to register and provide residency verification documents every year. Students in grades 5th-12th are asked to pay a $30 Technology Usage Fee each year.  

Parents of returning students must log into their parent Skyward account to complete registration for the 2023-2024 school year. A utility bill and one other proof of residency (current mortgage statement, settlement/disclosure statement, or a current lease) should be scanned and uploaded in the 'Required Documents' section of the Skyward registration on-line form.‚Äč 

In addition, the Technology Usage Fee must be paid in order to have full technology use.  If you are unable to upload current residency docs or pay the technology fee online, please go to your child's campus to provide your utility bill and pay the technology fee.

To register your student, log into your parent Skyward account.

  1. Click on your child's name.

  2. Click on the registration link.

  3. Complete the registration form.

  4. To pay the technology fee, click on the Fee management link on the left side of the page

  5. Click on the Technology fee link and you will be redirected to Revtrack to pay.

If you have more than one student, you will need to repeat the process for each student. 

Registration/Residency Verification must be completed NO LATER THAN AUGUST 7, 2023. Failure to complete reverification may result in a delay in class schedule distribution. 

Current Forney ISD students returning for the 2023-2024 school year must complete the Returning Student Verification and upload a current utility bill (water, gas, or electric only). 

Important Note: If you have moved within the district and the address is different that what is currently listed in Skyward, please contact your students' current campus and provide them with your new proof of residence. The PEIMS Clerk or registrar will make the address change in Skyward and and any campus change, if applicable. Acceptable documents for proof of residence include:

  • Closing Statement or Mortgage Statement
  • Lease Agreement and Current Utility Bill
  • Drivers License with New Address

Please contact your child's campus if you have any questions or issues during reverification.