Assessment & Guidance
Welcome to Forney ISD Assessment and Guidance Department
The Forney ISD Assessment and Guidance Department, in partnership with parents, staff and community, will provide developmental services to all students through guidance curriculum, responsive services, individual planning and system support, which will prepare students to become lifelong learners and responsible productive citizens by promoting their personal growth and academic development.
- Through Guidance curriculum, we will faciliate awareness, skill development and application of the skills needed in everyday life.
- Through responsive services, we will address immediate concerns of students with prevention and intervention strategies.
- Through individual planning, we will assist students in planning and goal setting.
- Through system support, we will provide consulation and education to students, staff, parents and community.
Department Links & Resources
- Elementary & Secondary Guidance
- Elementary & Secondary Counselors
- State Assessment
- MAP testing
- McKinney Vento Homeless
- Suicide Awareness
- Credit by Exam