Forney ISD Spring Virtual Job Fair
March 28-April 12
Thank you for your interest in joining the Forney ISD Family! We have over 100 new positions approved for the 2020-2021 school year, and are eager to get to know interested candidates and select the best educators available to serve our 12,000+ students.
This job fair is for:
- Special Education Support Professionals (Diagnosticians, Speech-Language Pathologists, Specialists, etc.)
- Campus Administrators
The district is not involving candidates for clerical, counseling, nurse, support, paraprofessional or auxiliary candidates in this fair.
Here are the steps for participating:
1. Set up a link to your resume you can provide during the registration process. The link should allow administrators to view your resume.
2. Watch the introductory video about Forney ISD below. Don’t skip the video; at least one question in your virtual interview will involve video content. The video will launch March 28, at 10:00 am and will remain open through at least April 12, 2020.
3. Register for the Spring Virtual Job Fair by accessing the link at the bottom of this page.
4. Check your email for instructions for participating in your recorded video interview. Follow the instructions provided via email.
Registering for the job fair is not the same as applying for positions. Those registering for the job fair are also encouraged to complete an online job application via the district website (www.forneyisd.net) for specific openings. We have a large number of openings posted.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.