Remote Conferencing facilitates the engagement and education of your students who have been exposed to COVID or diagnosed.
Through virtual learning we seek to continue the student's learning throughout student's time away from school.
APPROVAL PROCEDURES FOR REMOTE CONFERENCING?
Families should notify their campus nurse as soon as possible if their child has tested positive for COVID-19 or if they are choosing to self-quarantine due to exposure. After notifying the campus, an email will be sent to the student and parent within 24 hours to offer remote conference learning.
Guidelines and Expectations:
- Student's must be on time and present for Virtual Learning.
- Please be aware that your child is on camera at all times.
- Surrounding People, Images, and sounds should be appropriate for the learning environment.
- Student's must be in appropriate clothing.
- Student's must respect others within the zoom.
- Remote Conferencing Coursework:
- K-2: Coursework will be completed each day during class.
- 3-12: Remote Conferencing will support students with thier coursework given by campus teacher.