FORNEY INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Inspiring Students Through Innovative Education
- Forney Independent School District
Forney ISD Announces Pre-Kindergarten Date
Forney ISD recently announced that Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) registration will begin on Thursday, April 4 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Parents of Pre-K students will also have the opportunity to register their child every Wednesday throughout the months of April and May by making an appointment. All Pre-K registration will be held at the Forney Learning Academy.
Parents can call 469-762-4350 to make a reservation to register their Pre-K student.
- April 4 - from 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- EVERY Wednesday in April & May (call to schedule you appointment at 469-762-4350 Lisa Ketteman)
- Forney Learning Academy
What do I need:
- birth certificate
- social security card
- parent driver’s license
- lease agreement/mortgage statement, utility bill (water, gas, or electric)
How do I qualify?:
- Income (bring check stubs for last 2 months, SNAP letter w/EDG number and students name listed)
- Foster Care
Other Important Information:
- Students must be 4 on or before September 1, 2019
- We encourage all students entering Pre-K to be potty trained
- Student attending Pre-K follow the standardized dress for Forney ISD
For more information about Pre-K registration, call 469-762-4350.